Inmet (formerly Aeroflex / Inmet) is a solution minded, performance driven, and customer focused global supplier of passive RF and Microwave components for markets such as:
- Laboratory test
Product solutions include the POWERFILM™ line of surface mount resistive components, coaxial signal conditioning products to 65 GHz, and coaxial test cable assemblies.
Inmet NEW Products
Please view our NEW Products page featuring the most recent additions to our product offerings.
- Powerfilm™ Components Surface-mount attenuators, resistors, and terminations in chip and flange-mount packages are available for frequencies up to 27 GHz.
- Bias Tees Bias Tees in frequencies up to 50 GHz with multiple connector configurations.
- Coaxial Adapters In Series and Between Series Coaxial Adapters in a wide variety of connector types, including Panel and flange mount.
- Coaxial Fixed Attenuators RF Coaxial Fixed Attenuators in a wide selection of frequency ranges and power levels with attenuation values of 0 to 60 dB.
- DC Blocks DC Blocks Available in Inner Only, Outer Only and Inner/Outer designs with various frequency ranges and voltage ratings.
- Detectors Zero Bias Schottky Detectors available up to 4 GHz, SMA-M/F models. For use in lab applications, power monitoring and circuit leveling.
- Dust and Moisture Caps These Dust and Moisture caps are Ideal for sealing ports for shipping or storage. Available with TNC-M, SMA-M, N-M and N-F, 2.4mm-M and SMP-F connectors.
- Gain Equalizers High Performance fixed or adjustable Gain Equalizers designed to compensate for a variety of insertion loss slopes for cable and TWT applications.
- iCaliber® test cables High quality, SMA iCALIBER® RF test cables available from stock in two, three and four foot lengths.
- Terminations RF Terminations in a wide selection of frequency ranges and power levels.
- Opens and Shorts Choose from many Opens and Shorts: SMA, Type N, 7/16 DIN, and Type F models. Perfect for test and measurement applications.
- Power Dividers Wilkinson & Broadband resistive Power Dividers up to 26.5 GHz for dual channeled insertion loss measurements, calibration measurements, etc.
- Weinschel Brand coaxial products & subsystems
Catalogs & News
- Click here to download or request mailed copies of our latest catalogs.